Offshore company incorporation. Authorized companies in Mauritius
Mauritius is a premier international business hub in the Indian Ocean region. Over the past years, Mauritius has proved to become a serious and credible jurisdiction for non-resident or offshore company formation, offering a combination of quality services, reliability and security to investors through its flexible regulatory framework.
The regulation, incorporation, operation and taxation of International Companies (Authorized companies) in Mauritius are governed by the provisions of the International Companies Act of 1994. An International Company, called now Authorized company as well as shareholders or beneficial owners are treated as "protected persons" under the Act and therefore all information or documents concerning them or their activities is confidential.
The International Company – Authorized company provides for confidentiality and is suited for holding and managing private assets. It is however not allowed to raise capital from the public.
Authorized companies in Mauritius are similar to BVI or Belize IBCs (international business companies) with no taxes on any income generated. They are not allowed to work with Mauritian residents - people or businesses, although they can have bank accounts with banks in Mauritius.
Offshore companies called now Authorized companies in Mauritius have the following advantages:
- legal tax exemption (Authorized company is non-resident for tax purposes);
- business can be conducted internationally;
- high level of privacy protection (by structuring the shareholding through nominee shareholders and appointing nominee directors);
- authorized company can be incorporated with one director and one shareholder;
- authorized company or offshore company enjoys limited liability without any paid up capital (no minimum capital required);
- authorized company formation takes 48 hours (corporate documents will be shipped by DHL in seven-ten days).
We can assist with the Authorized company formation in Mauritius and offer a number of related services:
- nominee service (to maintain the owners confidentiality during the incorporation);
- virtual office with a prestigious business address;
- offshore bank account in Mauritius.
Offshore companies in Mauritius now have a very attractive law on Mauritius business strengthening Mauritius Investment and Mauritius Finance. Please ask for more details.
Due diligence requirements
Your passport copy will be needed for Authorized company (offshore company) formation. A bank in Mauritius (we work with the biggest local banks and Barclays branch) will require a certified passport copy, proof of address and a reference.
How to proceed:
- Please send us a message if you are ready to proceed and send the required due diligence documents. Once the due diligence documents have been approved we will bill you. Your company will be registered within 2-3 days and the corporate documents will be ready for shipment within 7-10 business days afterwards. We normally ship the corporate documents by courier - DHL, FedEx or similar. Shipment is paid extra.
Please request additional information
sending E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call: + 382 63 407304
To Main Page