Some basic info about Dominica
It is an English Common Law country and a parliamentary democracy, which gained independence from the UK in 1978. English is the official language. The company legislation, clear and business-oriented, provides tax-free environment for businessmen making business outside Dominica. Located in the Eastern Caribbean it is a new and promising country for international tax planning.
Advantages of an offshore company in Dominica
- Offshore company in Dominica is exempt from all taxes for 20 years and is not required to submit annual returns or accounts.
- Company directors and shareholders may be any nationals and residents of any country; corporate directors and shareholders are allowed. Share capital can be only announced and not paid up.
- Directors meetings may be held anywhere.
- The incorporation is prompt and requires standard due diligence documents.
Main requirements to a company in Dominica and limitations
Main limitations are rather standard for the majority of offshore jurisdictions: conducting business inside the country is not allowed; banking, insurance and investment activities require special licensing. Company name must end with a word denoting the limited liability: Ltd, Corp, SA, GmbH, Inc.
Offshore company share capital is US$ 49 999 to minimize the annual renewal payments. A company should have at least 1 director and shareholder, a secretary is not required.
- On incorporation: government fees, registered office/agent fees and an apostilled set of corporate documents copies US$ 890 plus courier charges to deliver the company documents to your location
- We may also provide a nominee director and a nominee shareholder for the incorporation to maintain privacy of the company beneficiaries.
Nominee director /shareholder service US$ 220 paid annually (POA and Declaration of Trust paid additionally)
- Annual company renewal US$ 550
Please contact us if you would wish to have an offshore company in Dominica registered or if you need more information.
We can offer the following additional services related to the incorporation:
- assistance with opening a corporate bank account (with remote funds control);
- provision of mailing/forwarding address in Dominica, Canada or the USA. Such an address may be necessary to receive sensitive business and private mail (e.g. bank correspondence)
Provision of space on an offshore web server - WWW hosting. A convenient solution to place your internet business in a freer environment without the limitations existing in more regulated jurisdictions.
For active Internet users we can offer anonymity in their entire Internet activities: sending email messages, browsing the Internet, etc. All these activities can be conducted in complete privacy using advanced technology. Please ask for more details if interested.
- Link to the International Business Companies Act dealing with establishing of offshore companies in Dominica:
- act10-1996 .pdf file
Please request additional information sending E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Main Page