Formation offshore company in Samoa. Incorporation in the Western Pacific region
Western Samoa is a modern and gaining popularity offshore jurisdiction offering a number of advantages for the international investor wishing to incorporate in the Western Pacific.
Taxation and reporting
Total exemption from taxes is granted to International Companies (offshore IBCs) incorporated under the International Companies Act. Accounts filing or annual return submission is not required after the offshore company formation.
Double tax treaties
Unlike like other offshore jurisdictions Samoa is not a party to any double taxation treaties, thus providing enhanced protection against fiscal enquiries.
Confidentiality of the International (offshore) Companies and their beneficial owners is guaranteed by law. It is a criminal offence to divulge any information regarding the shareholders, officers or operations of an International offshore Company in Samoa.
Offshore companies incorporating in Samoa must have a name ending with one of the following: Limited, Corporation, Incorporated, Societe Anonyme or Sociedad Anonima or their abbreviations: Ltd, Corp, Inc, SA, NV, GmbH.
The following words, and their associated activities, cannot be used for offshore companies formation: Assurance, Bank, Building Society, Chamber of Commerce, Chartered, Cooperative, Imperial, Insurance, Municipal and Royal.
Offshore companies formation, authorized capital, directors and shareholders
Incorporation takes 48 hours and the corporate documents are shipped immediately when received from the Registrar (usually within 7 business days). Standard authorized capital is US$ 1 000 000 (expressed in any currency and declared only). Every international company (offshore IBC) must have at least one director, one member (shareholder) and one secretary. Directors, shareholders and secretaries of offshore companies may be corporate bodies.
We can provide nominee director, shareholder and secretary for the incorporation. Our nominees do not participate in offshore company business activities and are provided for the Registrar records only. All powers are transferred to the company real owners immediately after the company formation.
A standard corporate pack includes all documents proving the offshore company incorporation and legal existence. Additional documents can be ordered for extra fees if required by governmental or financial institutions (e.g. for opening a bank account, for establishing the offshore company local representation, etc.
Offshore company incorporation fee schedule
- Incorporation of an IBC including all government fees is US$ 890 only. The company package will be shipped to you within 5-6 business days by DHL or FedEx.
- The package is all inclusive and contains all documents necessary to start conducting business through an offshore company (IBC) worldwide. You can have your office anywhere in the world and trade with the rest of world with the exception of Samoa only.
Would you wish to order an offshore company (IBC) in Western Samoa? Besides the company formation we can provide a number of related services:
- nominee director and/or shareholder for confidential incorporation;
- virtual office with mail and telephone forwarding;
- secure e-mail services to protect your communications both private and business;
- offshore web hosting for your offshore company (IBC);
- assistance with opening offshore bank account.
Please consider the above and contact us listing the services required. We will respond within 24 hours with all the instructions.
Some useful facts about Samoa
Western Samoa -this is the county's full name - lies in the Central South Pacific, 2 900 kilometers north-east of New Zealand and over 4 000 kilometers south-west of Hawaii.
Western Samoa gained independency in 1962 and maintains social, political and economic stability since then. It is developing as the offshore finance centre. Western Samoa is a member of the United Nations, the South Pacific Forum, the Asian Development Bank and the World Bank.
Offshore legislation is modern and flexible, as with other prime offshore jurisdictions. The legal system is based upon the principles of the English common law.
Basics of offshore legislation in Samoa:
- Trustee Companies Act 1987
- International Companies Act 1987 (please click to download the informative material about offshore companies formation in Western Samoa)
- Offshore Banking Act 1987
- International Trusts Act 1987
- International Insurance Act 1988
- To learn more about the local legislations, please visit the site of the Parliament of Samoa http://www.parliament.gov.ws/legislations.cfm
Please request additional information
sending E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call: + 382 67 941 409
To Main Page