General information about St. Kitts and Nevis Federation. Protection of the assets offshore utilizing Nevis corporation, Nevis IBC, Nevis LLC
It is a parliamentary stable democracy within the British Commonwealth of Nations. Legal system is based upon English Common Law. The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis enjoys one of the lowest crime rates in the world, one of the highest literacy rates, and is ranked in the top ten countries by the United Nations for personal freedom.
Confidentiality is stipulated by The Confidential Relationships Act of 1985. The Act prohibits the disclosure of any information obtained in the course of business, and applies to banks and professionals registering Nevis corporation, Nevis IBC, Nevis LLC as well as the Government officials.
Double taxation treaties have been signed with Denmark, Norway, Sweden, the UK and the USA thus allowing additional tax planning opportunities for a Nevis corporation, Nevis IBC, Nevis LLCowner.
Advantages of Nevis companies. Nevis corporation, Nevis IBC, Nevis LLC used as an offshore asset protection tool
- Authorized capital is not required to be paid up for a Nevis corporation, Nevis IBC, Nevis LLC.
- Bearer shares are permitted for a Nevis corporation, Nevis IBC, Nevis LLC.
- A Nevis corporation, Nevis IBC, Nevis LLC is tax exempt on all income earned worldwide outside of Nevis.
- There are no reporting, accounting or auditing requirements for a Nevis corporation.
- The incorporation is fast and takes 48 hours. An IBC is not limited in its lawful activities in Nevis.
Nevis corporation, Nevis IBC, Nevis LLC incorporation fee schedule
- Formation of a Nevis company including all legal fees and necessary documents, registered office address and registered agent services US$ 1 390
- Shipment by courier (DHL, FedEx) US$ 100
- TOTAL for the first year US$ 1 490
A Nevis corporation, Nevis IBC, Nevis LLC will be ready for shipment within 5-8 business days and can be used for offshore asset protection afterwards.
Please contact us if you wish to form a Nevis LLC, Nevis corporation or an IBC in Nevis.